If I am not mistaken, these will be the most wanted sneaker this year. I think the 6 Rings Bred was a nice surprise and the Concord will be no different. Nicekicks has a nice post with many pictures and many colorful comments from the community on what truly will be the most wanted and interesting sneaker release other than the original that inspired it (the AJ 11 will release again in the countdown pack coming in December along with the 12’s).
I am defiantly getting these. I have no doubt that I will be either online buying them or at the store early in the morning.
By the way, Kicks On Fire also has some shots too… so check them out also. Kicks on Fire has the breakdown of the sneaker:
Air Jordan 6 Rings Breakdown
- Air Jordan 6 (VI) – Lacelock on laces, heel loop
- Air Jordan 7 (VII) – Huarache style inner sock
- Air Jordan 8 (VIII) – Fuzzy tongue logo, Velcro strap
- Air Jordan 11 (XI) – Silhouette of upper
- Air Jordan 12 (XII) – T W O 3 on tongue, metal lace loops at top
- Air Jordan 13 (XIII) – Outsole
- Air Jordan 14 (XIV) – Jumpman at bottom of tongue near the toe
You got to love them for that. Save your checks cause a month from now these come out.