(it’s a pretty detailed shoe…)
This is a really nice looking shoe. Golfers out there in the world, what do you think? What does TW mean you ask? Golf… TW… drama… divorce… Yes Tiger Woods. This is Tiger Woods Signature golf shoe. Funny though… maybe this is why Nike didn’t give him up like the other companies did because his name isn’t directly on the sneaker or other main products.
Hmmmm… well anyway for a 200+ dolla shoe (you though Jordans was expensive?) it seems to sell because there are not many sizes left BUT the price has been cut down to a simple $229.99. That’s better than 270…
- Premium full-grain leather upper for a soft, supportive fit
- Full-length Poron sockliner for instant comfort over the life of the shoe
- Lateral stabilizer for the ultimate in balance and smooth weight transfer
- Low profile heel Zoom unit for responsive cushioning with stability
- Nike Power Platform TW outsole for the optimal combination of power and flexibility
- Scorpion Stinger Spikes with Q-LOK system for a firm grip
- Watershield Plus technology keeps water out while the foot stays dry
- Two-year limited waterproof warranty
The reviews (all 4 of them) are pretty posituve. So if you are thinking about golfing, maybe give these a chance. Get them now at NikeStore HERE.