(hope this works)
Ok, so I have a problem… a foot problem. I guess I’m going to get a little personal here about my own feet and that personal info is that I have a Bunion.
Yes, a bunion (more info RIGHT HERE… yes I know its Wikipedia but it seems accurate and has the most info on the subject)
So, since I am on my feet all day at work, I need something that will help me with my little foot problem. In fact it may be because I am on my feet all day and the shoes I wear that helped create this bunion…
What ever the cause, the bottom line is that I have one, and now I need a sneaker (or shoe) that is just as comfortable as the footwear I have been wearing but allows my foot to heel itself. Hopefully New Balance can come to the rescue with this 927 walker.
New Balance Ultimate Walker
Ok, so here are the details from the New Balance express site:
- ABZORB® cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Abzorb® SBS in the heel provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original Abzorb® with no compression set
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Premium leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- 3M® Reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Color: Black
- Shoe Weight: 347 grams (12.3 oz)
- Shoe Last: SL-2
Got the sneaker from a place called KingSize Direct, but you should also check out Browns Catalog and New Balance Express as well. Browns has a whole bunch of info on foot types and different types of walking styles and such.
NB 927 Review Coming Soon
As I wear the sneaker daily, I will give updates on Twitter as to any small details about the kicks. I will put up a preview video of them as well and, after about 2-3 months, I put up a full review of them.
I hope they work out. If I need to put an insole in them for more comfort, I will (those Dr Scholls really do work well). Look forward to giving yall the results. If these don’t work, I’m going to have to try something else… if they do work, plan on buying a few pair of them.
If you want to check out the kicks, head over to New Balance Express RIGHT HERE.
You do not say that you have seen a health care provider about your nails.
Nail abnormalities,ridging,discoloration or splitting can be symptomatic of numerous underlying problems ranging from malnutrition to heart disease.
Please have a health care specialist look at your nails to rule out any threat to your general health.Good luck.